Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A little motivation + a run and a bike today.



A little motivation for everyone. I know its basketball, but I still think its inspiring to work harder!

Nothing out of the ordinary to report today.
Today was a 45 min run, which came out to be about 5 miles. I trail ran it again. My knees were a bit stiff this morning but no pain. Once I got about a mile into it, things started loosening up. 70 degrees and still a bit humid out and again I was soaked at the end of my run.

Immediately following, I hopped onto the bike. I know its backwards in the order of a triathlon, but I feel like if I run first then hop onto the bike, I can improve my bike faster than if I just hop on the bike first and then. As I get closer to race day, I will begin to switch it back to cycling first, then running, to make my training more race specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment